Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Glitchy and audio drop outs whiles recording in VDJ8 (CPU running at full speed)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm getting really bad recording issues whiles recording in Virtual DJ 8 my CPU is running at full and the music skips and crackles never did this with version 7 and it doesn't matter what sound card I use its the same with all of them and doesn't matter whether I have a controller plugged in or not

Posted Wed 30 Mar 16 @ 10:30 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Some more informations might be usefull.
What is the format you are trying to record?
What quality?
What are your systems specifications?

Posted Wed 30 Mar 16 @ 10:47 am
Windows 7, 64 bit, 4 gb ram

Record format is mp3 320kb

Posted Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 5:09 am
while playing virtual dj 8 I am getting static in the speakers and levels are dropping. I am also getting a corrupt message. Is this a software issue?

Posted Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 6:07 pm
shreyptHome userMember since 2014
VDJ audio output is not original, the sound is fade, jumping between left/right headphone and i know its not the case oF SRS, Echo. however my laptop delivers original sound when played by vlc/other media players. Please help me out!

Posted Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 8:47 pm
I found a solution to my problem I stopped using the display screens that come with my NS7 Mk 3 so instead of the controller been plugged into the screens, and then into my laptop. I just plugged my controller straight into my laptop. I can't use the screens but at least Its glitch free now

Posted Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 2:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can't you connect the screens directly to your laptop as well?

Posted Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 3:07 pm
I never thought of that, It's means using 2 USB slots but if its worth a try, I'll try it and let you know :)

Posted Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)