Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vdj7 just cuts out mid set

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am using vdj7 with a Reloop controller via a Mac book pro 13"retina.
The Mac is only a year old and has nothing on it other than my music so it runs great and cpu remains at it lowest.
I have had no problems for well over a year and after doing multiple hour DJ slots aswell as over 30 private parties of up to 6hours of it being in use until now....
Randomly mid party a track will just stop playing ...
I then have to restart vdj7 to make it kick back in again but it could happen again. There is no rhyme or reason for it?
Any ideas?

Cheers

Posted Sun 27 Mar 16 @ 12:43 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What track was it ? if you know re-rip to a MP3 and rename it. Turn off wifi if your not using I had that same thing back in the days when I was working the clubs that did that to me 2x and I know what I was playing at the time but I talk my way out of it on the MIC.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 3:23 pm
Annoyingly I ended up in such a fluster I can't remember which track it would of been now.

I dont think it would of been anything I haven't played multiple times before. All of my music is stored directly on my mac.

Do 'effects' ever cause problems on virtual dj when using them to blend tracks for a pro longed period of time?

Posted Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 3:58 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have played VDj-7 in the pass OVER 6hr and fan on mac OK but that me. Look in your history ( track list and look for that date and time it will tell you the tracks played that set.

Posted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 1:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)