Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: List View instead of Grid View VDJ8 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Okay I have no idea what I did but in my play list VDJ8 my songs are coming showing in a expanded "grid view" not a list where I can see more of the songs, I think this changed after a update. How can I change my playlist back to a list view. Thanks

Posted Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 2:35 am
Click on the small radio button (above the font resizing buttons) in the lower left corner of the interface and select Display List as List View. Grid view is likely checked.

Alternatively you can go to Options and set gridView to "no".

Posted Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 3:09 am
Thanks So Much!

Posted Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 4:26 am
the display list as gone
it wont showed up in my virtual
How can i change the grid list?

Posted Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 10:27 pm
SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Which version are you using?

Posted Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 11:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dj-Delamart wrote :
the display list as gone
it wont showed up in my virtual
How can i change the grid list?

It wont be available if you are using the "Tablet" skin, which forces List to Grid.

Posted Mon 10 Jul 17 @ 10:32 am
i have the same problem....im in 4 deck mode but no list view option.....im using virtualdj8

Posted Fri 22 Dec 17 @ 1:27 pm
scroll up.

that away ^^^

Posted Fri 22 Dec 17 @ 8:18 pm
E'vitaerc The DJ wrote :
Okay I have no idea what I did but in my playlist, VDJ8 my songs are coming showing in an expanded "grid view" not a list where I can see more of the songs, I think this changed after an update. How can I change my playlist back to a list view. Thanks

I have the same issue, I VDJ8 and I cant switch to "list view". I have my layout set at "4 decks" and when I go to the radio button (on the side, below the mic icon) and click right, I get no option to change the view????

Posted Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 9:56 pm
Been a long standing bug that's never been fixed

Goto options and set gridView to No

Posted Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 10:24 pm
Another reason for no list view option can be if you have enabled touch screen mode in the settings

Posted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 9:35 am
I went into settings and clicked "grid view" to "no" so that I can get a list view. However, my view stays as a grid. Frustrating!!!!!

Posted Sat 05 May 18 @ 3:45 am
On the default skin, at the top. Is layout set to tablet?

Posted Sat 05 May 18 @ 4:26 am
No, it is not set to tablet. It is currently set to "4 decks" in the default view. I did click on tablet and noticed that my playlists were still showing as grid. I clicked back into "4 deck" default view. And I've double checked my settings and "grid view" is still NOT checked. I just want my list view back!! Ugh!!

Posted Sun 06 May 18 @ 2:21 pm
Checked no on touchscreen box in settings and now I have the list view. Sucks I can not use my touchscreen.

Posted Wed 30 May 18 @ 1:09 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can use your ts, you just have to use a different skin.

Posted Wed 30 May 18 @ 9:12 am
I can use my touchscreen with it off, it is just not as easy.

Posted Wed 30 May 18 @ 9:18 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Do other ts skins force gridview?

Posted Wed 30 May 18 @ 9:20 am
Please who can help. my faded appears on the left side sometimes even when i have changed it to the right and vice versa. Please i need help.

Posted Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 11:56 am
Maybe if you explained what your faded is, and what how it's related to grid/list view of the browser....

Posted Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 5:21 pm
83%