Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Tool: Summonizer - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Vdj should be off because the program is reading the database.

The programm doesn't need any installation. Just download the exe and start it.

You also need to have .net Framework 4.0 or higher installed.

No problems for me on win 10.
Does the program appear in the taskmanager?

Posted Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 2:46 pm
Hello PatchN,

I already have .net Framework 4.0 on all my PCs.
With VDJ On or Off, I have the same results.
On Windows10, after downloading Summonizer, when I click to start the exe, nothing happens (neither in the taskmanager).
On XP, when I try to start the exe, I have an error message.
??

Posted Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 12:01 pm
What is the text of the error message?

Posted Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 5:18 pm
"Summonizer - by PachN a rencontré un problème et doit être fermé. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour le désagrément encouru.
Si vous étiez en train d'effectuer une tâche, les informations sur lesquelles vous travailliez peuvent avoir été perdues."

Summoner - by PachN has encountered a problem and needs to close. Please excuse us for the inconvenience. If you were to perform a task, the information you were working on might be lost.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 11:52 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
No error message at all (windows 7)

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 4:35 pm
No error message on windows10.
But Summonizer exe doesn't start!?

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 8:12 pm
Very strange. I have to test a bit and set up some virtual machines, because I don't use XP and 7 anymore.

I'll get back to you guys.

Thanks for reporting.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 8:28 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Any news ?

Posted Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 6:44 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I confirm the issue. The exe creates the settings file and then Nothing

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 12:10 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Any way to force this to make a virtual folder or playlist even though I don't have the tracks??

Kinda like a cloudlists, even though I don't have the tracks the titles, artist still show up.

PachN wrote :
It is possible. I'll make that as an option.

Yes please. A way to switch between the "found" and "not found" results, and create a list (or text file output) from either.

Posted Sun 27 Mar 16 @ 5:19 pm
groovindj wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Any way to force this to make a virtual folder or playlist even though I don't have the tracks??

Kinda like a cloudlists, even though I don't have the tracks the titles, artist still show up.

PachN wrote :
It is possible. I'll make that as an option.

Yes please. A way to switch between the "found" and "not found" results, and create a list (or text file output) from either.

Bumping this, as I've been using Summonizer in prep for an upcoming gig. It finds files and creates a folder, but there's no way of seeing what files it didn't find (so you can buy them).

Also for some reason it doesn't work properly on my desktop machine. It will do the search and make a list, but when I click the 'create' button the program just shuts down.

Posted Sat 23 Mar 19 @ 1:15 pm
Hello PatchN,

Same problem since 2016! After downloading Summonizer, when I click to start the exe, nothing happens (neither in the taskmanager) ??
(I tried on several PCs)

Posted Thu 28 Mar 19 @ 9:51 am
PachN wrote :
Huey, I've found a great way to display missing songs.
I'll just do it the "VDJ way" :D

It will look like that at the end:

The Tracks with the blue Icon are missings track. If you drag them onto a deck, a Netsearch / CU search is performed.

Hey, is it possible to get this version ?
Need a tool which imports all entries of txt (Track - Artist). In Database Version the found entries are not in sort of the text file. Also it would be nice to see in result which entries of txt file are not found.....

regards, Ralf

Posted Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 9:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)