Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: stickers/markers to add to skins with turntables or jogwheels?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would like to suggest a possible option to add and place stickers.markers on skins with or without turntables to your liking so u can paste and remove these stickers on the skin instead of the built in marker to track a cue point according to your preference. these sktickers could have the option that provide the choice of diifferent colours/shapes of stickers ( such as round, square, rectangular etc).

would be nice to implement for those who don't or do have turntables as I use my vms4 to beat juggle on occasion as stickers serve no purpose on my controller but instead serve a more beneficial purpose amongst the actual skin.

Posted Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 7:19 pm
cont'd

placing these stickers on the platters of the skin could make my beat juggling much easier instead of the regular strip marker.

Posted Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 7:29 pm
specihcally designed for the technics 1200 or pmx skin that Zanard designed along with the skinner who created the other technics 5 skin.....maybe as the original skinners they could add an option and revise these skins with the option to copy and paste vinyl markers, if of course assuming the skin engine made them capable to do so? if not possible maybe just a standard turntable marker sticker...as an added improvement . certainly would be nice to see.

Posted Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 6:47 pm
i found a way to place custom stickers on Zanard's old school skin.. First, open the paint program in windows and use the geometrical shapes built in the paint app...save the image to desktop, open vdj and then access album covers in tag editor...finally load the saved image from desktop. works ok however very tedious when guessing how to place the geometrical markers in paint based on how to line them up for precise cueing. if there was the option in this skin to just copy and paste stickers less time consuming and much more effecient lining up cue points.maybe the only way is to re-update that skin.

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 5:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you have set the skin to rotate the jog once per bar?

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 5:16 pm
no in fact i didn't because i'm not that familiar with toggling with the rotation % caption field....i've seen the caption/option of rotation appear on skins before numerous times but don't know much about adjusting it?

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 6:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check settings for RPM, change to 4 beats.

Posted Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 8:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)