Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Disable Needle Search durring playback

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SO, I have the DDJ-SX2 and been using Serato the whole time. Got into VJing and found VDJ8 plays everything I have and I love its browser. Coming from Serato I HATED how VDJ8 did everything for you right off, Beat matched, gain adjust and so on.. I was SO SO happy to find I can tell it to bugger off and let me do it all hence Serato came with my controller and I did not have to pay yet I dropped $300 for pro. As a DJ, worth every penny. . My DJ buddies frown that Im using VDJ8 now but I show them LOOK, you can turn ALL of the auto features off and then everything falls onto your DJing skills to make the mix. "But the software looks like a toy" they said... SKIN IT!! I have a skin that I grabbed here the looks like serato but better and damn Im such a happy guy with this. I tweaked everything to make this just like if not better than Serato and I let me DJ buds take a spin on it... A few are sold.. YAY But back to my subject, just had to get that out...
I love needle search on my Pioneer but I want it locked when the deck is playing out, can't find that. Is there a place to shut that off during playback? That's the last thing I need to set up. Needle search disabled during playback only! Ive search but Im not getting to the right topic. THANKS for you Help.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 12:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)