Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: massive favour please (tayla)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

guys getting married next week and my mother just died and burying her tomorrow.with a broken heart.
ive been meaning to learn how to make a few gobos for my wedding but now not a hope.
looking for greg & stacey.....also mr & mrs stafford. both inside a heart
have a light sure its the 28mil im looking for.
any help of course is much appreciated

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 6:37 pm
and im not asking for free.
if i can get them done online and emailed somewhere ill pay if you have a link

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 6:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
No probs mate, don't want any payment either, just glad to help.

Sorry for your loss mate, I know it's a real painful time for you, you'll be like a bull in a china shop with friends and family just now, just try to keep the anger on the low side, the pain does ease given time.

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 7:29 pm
mate im in a daze.trying to lock pain and hurt away for kids sake but im a broken man at the moment.
trying to make sure my other half gets the day she deserves.moved wedding forward a year to get my mam there but sadly a week short.
i apprteciate anything you can do pal and i will pay ok your a legend.
think its 28mil ive never used projection light before.
i think mi just get it printed on see through paper then

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 7:35 pm
My condolences for your loss, and congratulation on your upcoming wedding. It's very hard trying to navigate through this mix of emotions. Get a big box of tissue, and cry your eyes out when it comes. Wipe away the tears, blow your nose. If you have to cry in 2 minutes, do it all over again. There is a reason we cry, so don't try to defeat it. You will never get over your loss, but as the years go by, the pain will not be as strong as it is today. Enjoy your wedding.

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 7:52 pm
a man im finding it hard but it will come.trying for the kids and show my mam the strenght and dignity she raised us with.
im a man but always a mammys boy lol ill cry a river before the big day and enjoy it for her,
thanks for wise words pal

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 8:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey mate, just a few questions, it is a projector you'll be feeding these images into?

Not a problem about the heart thing, already completed one and have a couple of ideas for some others that you can choose to use, the choice will be up to you.

Can I make a suggestion, stuff similar to the image below looks really cool rotating very slowly on walls/floors and ceiling. The black background is not visible when you use the transparency effect in v8, if your using v7 I can render the black background out.

Names can be offset of kept to the same line, the flourishes can be top and bottom or sides or a combination of all four, I can send you examples of these so we can get it just right for you on the day.

I'll PM you with a link to the first one I've made.

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 8:52 pm
Sorry to hear that Staffy. its the moment I fear for as my mammi is getting old and in bad shape,and 3,000 plus miles away....but congrats on the wedding and may you two have a wonderfull life together...

Posted Mon 12 Oct 15 @ 11:28 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Sorry to hear that Staffy. its the moment I fear for as my mammi is getting old and in bad shape,and 3,000 plus miles away....but congrats on the wedding and may you two have a wonderfull life together...

mate its a hard time but thank you for kind words and i hope for a peacefull time for you and your mam also

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 9:19 am
tayla wrote :
Hey mate, just a few questions, it is a projector you'll be feeding these images into?

Not a problem about the heart thing, already completed one and have a couple of ideas for some others that you can choose to use, the choice will be up to you.

Can I make a suggestion, stuff similar to the image below looks really cool rotating very slowly on walls/floors and ceiling. The black background is not visible when you use the transparency effect in v8, if your using v7 I can render the black background out.

mate its my wedding so im just trying to set up an image for my bride im not working at all.(ill try but she will kill me lol).
great thought though thank you.really need to start using and learning vdj8

Names can be offset of kept to the same line, the flourishes can be top and bottom or sides or a combination of all four, I can send you examples of these so we can get it just right for you on the day.

I'll PM you with a link to the first one I've made.

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 9:20 am

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 6:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)