Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Help! How do I Change Skin in X-48

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The Title says it all, Help! Thanks!

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 2:30 am
Zanard's skin? find the configuration button,( it is in a different place ) and then the usual.wait...let me check...

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 9:53 pm
ha! forgot..I dont have this on my second laptop (m14x) because my other is in the shop.so I downloaded and installed just for you ...Okay there's a graphic error when I opened the x48.would move position of the xml and I couldnt hit the setup (configuration button but setup is what zanard calls it)minimizing the skin fixed this.so go to "set" tab on the left of browser then open,go to the interface page and select other skin....
edit: this still a version 7 skin?

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 10:43 pm
Okay,why does the skins xml says version 8 but it's clearly a vs7? side tabs for browser's panels dont work....

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 8:04 am
hmm ...correction,the problem is the skin wont adjust to screen resolution,so when its scrambled then the xml mapping for the buttons dont lineup,hence you cant find the setup click...this is spmething that Zanard has to look into...

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 10:53 pm
if you need to, just delete the skin and the default one will load.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 4:25 pm
the thing is I just installed this on this laptop fresh and theres a problem with the alignment of the graphics.you have to minimize the skin.hmm could be this is my Alienware m14x,not the m18x.native resolution is 1600 x 900,but I then I connect it to a Asus 23" monitor with full 1920 x 1080 resolution,but this would be v7 skin behaviour not for v8...

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 8:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)