Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ion Icue ripoff!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

You mean to tell me I bought an Ion Icue for $60 and it didn't have a cd in it. Then it sits collecting dust for ever until I finaly drop another $39.00 for virtual DJ broadcaster..... So now I should be able to play with my $60 paper weight right? WRONG! It lets me play with it for 10 min then tells me I need to BUY SOMETHING ELSE WTF!? Im already $100 into the POS and something is telling me I'm gonna end up selling it to good will for $10. If you guys don't fix this I aware I will never recommend VDJ to ANYONE...... You guys are shafting me on this little ion I cue just let me use the damn thing I ALREADY BOUGHT IT!!!

Posted Thu 28 May 15 @ 8:41 am
OMG a pro licence for the Icue is $100!?!?!?! Thats more than the controller its self!!!! screw that are you serious???? There is no way in hell I am spending another $100 on this crap!!!

Posted Thu 28 May 15 @ 8:48 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you bought the controller brand new and it didn't have the CD then you should have taken it back to the retailer as the product was incomplete. You can also contact the Numark Software Authorisation team who may be able to help you in this scenario.

If you bought the console used, then software licenses are non-transferrable, and if the seller didn't include the LE CD then you would have to purchase your own license. Before v8, that would have been $299.

We don't sell broadcaster online any more and haven't for a long time now, so you bought that in a store. Again, if it doesn't do what you want then take it back - broadcaster is a very basic version for mouse and keyboard users only. You should have a look at the product you are purchasing before handing over the money rather than just making the assumption it would work. Failing that you could ask on the forum or even contact sales to check before buying.

Finally, yes, a software license costs money. The $100 PLUS version is vastly superior to the free LE version that should have been with your controller.

Posted Thu 28 May 15 @ 8:54 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*blanked as Scott got here first*

Posted Thu 28 May 15 @ 9:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)