Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark NV - Version 8 Support - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

damianPRO InfinityMember since 2016
I have a dell 4 gig ram, 2.53 ghz proccessor, Virutual DJ 8 & Numark NV

I am having two problems:
1. My settings to map out the mix controller and sound card do not save even though I hit the save button, every time I bring the software up. I have to go in re-assign appropriately and then close Virtual dj and then re open every time for the controller to respond correctly. Any suggestions ?

2. This is the most frustruating issue. My FX 1,2,3 buttons are all stuck on the same effect as FX1. So in Virtual DJ you assign different effects for each button but when you hit them on the controller all three buttons light up and apply whatever effect is attached to the FX 1 button. I really need help with this one asap, got a gig this weekend. I know its probably just a mapping issue but I dont know how to map buttons....any help is appreciated.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 1:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 3:23 pm
user13565094 wrote :
I have a dell 4 gig ram, 2.53 ghz proccessor, Virutual DJ 8 & Numark NV

I am having two problems:
1. My settings to map out the mix controller and sound card do not save even though I hit the save button, every time I bring the software up. I have to go in re-assign appropriately and then close Virtual dj and then re open every time for the controller to respond correctly. Any suggestions ?

2. This is the most frustruating issue. My FX 1,2,3 buttons are all stuck on the same effect as FX1. So in Virtual DJ you assign different effects for each button but when you hit them on the controller all three buttons light up and apply whatever effect is attached to the FX 1 button. I really need help with this one asap, got a gig this weekend. I know its probably just a mapping issue but I dont know how to map buttons....any help is appreciated.

in regards to your fx
if you type effects in options you just type in what effects you want
i have a nv and in options this is mine
Beat Grid,Reverb,Echo|Beat Grid,Reverb,echo||

if you go to http://www.ultramixer.com/ultramixer/midicontroller/numark-nv/

theres a xml of the nv which should help

Posted Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 6:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)