Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: headphones sound

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys any suggestions i have a denon mc6000 and im using vdj8 my settings are eq reset on load auto gain auto cue and eq on headphones on well my problem is that when Im using headphones to cue and beat match the volume goes up and down on headphones only not on master output I know is not the controller because I also own traktor and I dont get this issue same pc and same controller help please

Posted Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 9:03 am
go to support /help... then ask the question then there is live help. I dont really understand the situation. The cue and cue volume on my controller are separate from my master volume control.. they are set in this way to make it so that that once im deaf I can adjust as needed. If you want to explain again I will be happy to check back as I have the entire month off and have nothing to do but sit in the sun and hang at the gym. If you need to remap it I will be happy to rework it with you. Mic

Posted Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 2:10 pm
Cue and cue volume are not clear in sound and sometimes it sounds like if you had a bad headset were only one speaker works but it only does it on vdj8 i have traktor and works perfect or if i change my settings to external mixer works good too but i want to use internal mixing because i used 3 to 4 decks sometimes

Posted Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 9:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)