Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ContentUnlimited .. How much memory does the Cache folder hold & can i have one subscription on 2 laptops

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just a couple more questions . i understand that if i download songs to my Cache folder they stay there until i stop refreshing the folder . my question is how much memory does the cache folder hold & can i make playlists from the cache folder. Also how does the subscription work can i have one subscription on 2 laptops just incase of breakdown on my laptop i can still have an identicle song list in the cache folder in both laptops thanks in advance

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 6:37 am
The cache folder doesn't use memory (as in computer RAM). It uses hard drive space, so the folder will be full when your hard drive is full.

Yes you can copy cached tracks to a second computer, but that computer will need to go online in order to check the subscription status of the tracks.

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 6:58 am
groovindj wrote :
The cache folder doesn't use memory (as in computer RAM). It uses hard drive space, so the folder will be full when your hard drive is full.

Yes you can copy cached tracks to a second computer, but that computer will need to go online in order to check the subscription status of the tracks.

Thanks for the reply Groovindj that was very helpful

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 7:09 am
Are you using 8 yet, or are you still on 7?

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 7:18 am
groovindj wrote :
Are you using 8 yet, or are you still on 7?

im using 7 L.E ..its the version that came with my vms 4.1 american audio

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 7:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)