Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Folder appears to be empty in browser

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue in VDJ 8 (8.0.0 build 2139.945) with a folder that appears to be empty in the Browser. I've checked my folder options and nothing is out of the ordinary, the files have been previously used in VDJ (I've been consolidating my 2014 music....) and VDJ will play files from the folder if dragged into the players. I have fixed the database and removed missing files etc...just wondered what the solution to this may be? I had this on a previous occasion and never found a resolution. Could it be caused by one rogue file that is upsetting VDJ so it won't browse the folder?

Any help appreciated...ASAP as I have a gig in 4 hours!

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 11:39 am
What type of files are in the folder, and what type of files is the browser configured to show?

In other words, if the folder contains video files and the browser is set to show only audio files, you won't see anything in the folder.

Posted Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 2:58 am
Just MP3's and its a regular folder, browser is set to show all file types.

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 8:19 am
Hey.. i have the same problem but only with a one subdirectory. How can i solve this????

Posted Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 8:19 pm
acefishHome userMember since 2015
Hi,i have been using vdj7 pro for ages and just added some mp4s to my external hard drive.it shows in the HD and plays through media player but wen I highlife folder in vdj nothing shows...any help please...btw I'm using windows not Mac.thnx for any feed back

Posted Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 9:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)