Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mac OS Yosemite 10.10.2 download issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

brookjsHome userMember since 2011
I've recently upgraded my mac to run Yosemite 10.10.2 and am having trouble reinstalling the VirtualDJ version I have.

I have the Virtual DJ LE disc which came with my hercules CJ Console MK4 and when I get to the option to install virtual DJ DJC editon it suggests my macOS is too old?

I can't get the drivers either (can do this via other means) however it's just a bit odd.

It was working fine on the my previous OS, is it case of just picking a new version (with the usage functions) that will work with the new OS?

If this is the case please advise!

Thanks in advance,

James

Posted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 11:05 am
Without being able to test myself- it is entirely possible that your LE version won't work on 10.10.2.

Your LE version is version 6.

Best bet is to try the demo version of Virtual DJ 8 on Mac OSX and see whether that runs - at least then you can eliminate any other reasons for your issues.
If this does work for you then you may need to consider an upgrade to version 8.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Posted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 11:10 am
Faced the same issue with the new Mac Book.
The only working solution so far is to use Virtual DJ 8. Just that there is a 99$ License!

Posted Thu 21 May 15 @ 3:14 pm
I will just buy a Pioneer console, it is $200 but it works flawlessly with Yosemite and it is a really nice console. I will not pay $99 to fix a problem I did not create. I am on my way to Guitar Center to get my new console.

Posted Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 11:58 pm
Good luck.

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 5:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)