Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: MilkDrop Script help please...........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok I can use a POI to launch the MilkDrop effect for certain videos but I'd like to take that a step further.

I want a specific MilkDrop preset to play. Is this possible and if it is what would the script look like???

Thanks for the time and info 👌

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 2:11 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It is not possible with the current milkdrop plugin.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 6:17 pm
Damn!! Really?!?

That's a serious bummer!!

There's a preset that's a sound activated wave and I would love to have this as my scratch samples overlay!! I stumbled across it last night and it was the closest thing to a Mac qtz file I've seen on a PC.

Please can you make this happen?? I know I ask for a lot but this just hit the top of my list!!

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 6:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Work around time!

You could copy the dll, rename it, make a duplication of the preset folder, rename it, remove all but the desired preset, then jump into the dll and change what folder it gets it's presets from and then you have single preset milkdrop. POI able.

I don't know if that's what you're after. But it was pretty easy, Drop me a pm.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 7:15 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Use it as in the same way you would have with multiple clipbanks, shame on you not remembering... rofl!

Posted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 5:12 am
Really it's not that easy and don't you think I tried that already Paul?? Your way didn't seem to work like it does with renaming other plugins but Thanks anyways........

Come on this is not my first day...........

And I never was a fan of clipbank 👎

Anyways I got it working exactly like I wanted Thanks to Loco.

Posted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 9:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)