Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Well Done TEAM!!.............

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'd just like to Thank the team for version 8!!

I've been using it at my weekly gig and it's been solid! Never had a crash playing live and 8 is always on point.

Now I'm sure everybody knows I'm pretty hard on these guys and I ask for a ton of shet on both the Mac and PC side but only because in my opinion it'll make the software better.

The timecode engine has been ROCK SOLID for me and I'm so stoked they have released timecodes again which I will be grabbing some more this week!!

Being able to grid my tracks is awesome, can be tedious but in the end it's WELL WORTH IT!!

The sampler is working well but still could use aome more tweaking. Again this can be a tedious task but in the end it's worth the time and effort.

The effects we do have are ok and I wish the video side was on par with Mix Emergency but I have faith Scott will come through because he has many, many times before.

There are things I would change with 8 but all in all I'm pretty happy wih how far it's come.

So from me to the guys behind the scenes, THANK YOU cause I'm sure you don't hear it enough.

Posted Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 10:24 pm
I always said bring back vdj vinyl, remember everybody saying it wouldn't happen....told ya, now I shall stock up...and some customs...

Posted Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 11:03 pm
Yup I was one of those people but I've since bought some and love it!!

But that's not the only thing that makes VDJ great. I think in time they'll get everything added we've asked for (hoping sooner then later, lol).

But yeah I'm now showing all my peeps just how dope VDJ is/can be!! 👍

Posted Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 10:43 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Thanks, much appreciated and indeed nice to hear :)

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 1:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)