Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: OrangeJuice - Page: 8
Did you try deleted the skin and re-installed it?

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 5:12 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
renzauce wrote :
Did you try deleted the skin and re-installed it?

I think I did try that. I know I tried returning VDJ8 to Factory Default and that done't fix it. Maybe I'll try reinstalling again.

Posted Sat 27 May 17 @ 2:26 am
is it possible to have all 4 waveforms in the top or bottom view? Now you can only see 2 at a time. really hard to navigate when you cant see deck 3 and 4 at the same time

Posted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 9:58 pm
Do you think clone deck would be added to this skin at some point?

Posted Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 6:08 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

It seems the latest version of this skin with the latest build of VDJ is a broken combination? At least in the waveform department, the guides are slipping forwards.

Posted Sat 12 Aug 17 @ 2:03 pm
Well Done! Big Thanks. Nice, djNice!

Posted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 3:14 am
i know this skin is based off Controller By DennYo was wondering if your ever going to add an "Extra Big View" ? DJ's like me who wear glasses & its hard to see really appreciate bigger stuff on the skin screen :-) thanx sir

Posted Mon 04 Sep 17 @ 3:51 pm
Thank you for this add-on. The font and waveforms are bigger! I can see!! :)

Posted Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 12:27 am
bagpuss wrote :

It seems the latest version of this skin with the latest build of VDJ is a broken combination? At least in the waveform department, the guides are slipping forwards.

you have to calibrate wavespeed <->grid

Posted Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 4:49 pm
djtyme209 wrote :
i know this skin is based off Controller By DennYo was wondering if your ever going to add an "Extra Big View" ? DJ's like me who wear glasses & its hard to see really appreciate bigger stuff on the skin screen :-) thanx sir

not on my list, sorry. Its a Skin for modern controller, so my focus are waveform and browser.

Posted Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 4:54 pm
Page : [<<] [<]