Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PLAYLIST

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Coming up to Newyears Eve and deciding on my sets for the evening. I Googled playlist and Serato Playlist is prominent and so to be fair I typed in Virtual DJ playlist and there is nothing . Why ?

I went into Virtual DJ forums search and typed Playlist and nothing in general. Poor show really.

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 9:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 4:57 am
Whats my problem ? Great attitude . I was questioning why Serato has a dedicated site for playlist but VDJ being the top software lacks this space. May be I should had posted this on Pro level .

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 12:39 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Your initial post took investigation the Serato playlist site to guess what you may be looking for.

VirtualDJ has someting similar but it is directly in the program, called Cloud List
There is also a live suggestion feature.
Check out Page 58 of the user manual.
The cloud list is on the left of your browser. I believe VDJ radio is added by default. You may add other users that have shared lists.
Check out the thread regarding users that have shared.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/169351/Music_discussion/Names_to_add_to_your__iCloud__list__________.html

EDIT: I did not mention that you cannot drag files directly from your library. They have to be content unlimited files. I have not explored this feature deeply. I prefer to build my own lists. However, I do find the live update, which pulls from the same type of sources, helpfull at times.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 5:17 pm
blckjck , Thank you for sourcing that for me , much appreciated. Happy New year to you.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 9:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
chriso710 wrote :
Whats my problem ? Great attitude.

You read my post in the wrong tone, I don't use playlists, and posting a playlist with timings (that anyone could plagiarise) just seems wrong to me.
Your original post was also vague, so chill yourself with aspersions about my attitude. I was asking for clarity.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 12:53 am
chriso710 wrote :
blckjck , Thank you for sourcing that for me , much appreciated. Happy New year to you.

Chriso has his option and a answer to his question... no need to discuss further.... ;-)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 6:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)