Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: vdj8 subscription

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i cancelled my vdj8 subscription a couple weeks ago and i was wondering if my copy will stop working because i'm no longer subscribed?

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 4:37 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
you copy will work 30 days after you refreshed the DRM rights.... and it will stop when the 30 days expired and you do not subscribe anymore...but will be refreshed again when you sign up sometime

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 5:12 pm
If you had a v8 Pro subscription then the software will revert back to the free home version once the subscription runs out on the day your monthly renewal would have been due.

You will no-longer be able to use the software for professional use such as at gigs where you are being paid and controllers will only work for 10 minutes at a time.

You can subscribe again at any time to reativate Pro features.

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 5:59 pm
okay thanks

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 6:47 pm
I would like to know if i paid the $19 a month for a year, then decided,
i wanted to purchase the software out right, for the $299 Fee,
would i have to pay it in full or would i be charge the balance of the $299?

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 1:30 am
No, you would be charged the $299.99. Your monthly payments do not go towards the purchase price. This is not Rent-A-Center. So, spend the $299.00 now, and save yourself some money. You will make it back with your first party. If times are a little tight at the moment, stop eating every day. If you stop feeding the kids, you would have the money in a week. Food is highly overrated.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 4:07 am
lol.....

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 6:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)