Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ENVIVO 1334 controller

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jajestHome userMember since 2009
Hi,

I'm wondering if it would be interesting to buy this controller? I play only once per year music on a small party with the free version of VDJ. All mp3 are on my harddisk. I select them all and drag them to the automix playlist. That's all. Are there any benefits if I would purchase this controller? Are when you buy a controller do you need then maybe to connect 2 real devices (CD-players) to the line in of the controllers and mix yourself?

Posted Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 1:45 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
First of all the controller doesn´t seems to be natively supportet by VirtualDJ.
Not sure what the price of this unit is, but it seems to be a really basic one, which might possilby fit your needs.
If you want to be mutable you can also have a look to the AA VMS 2. This controller has got a anaolge mixer.
So you can work digital with tracks from a harddisk or connect external sources like CD Players and work complete analouge.

Posted Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 7:31 am
Not knowing your postet Controller,but i work since X-mas 2011 with a
AA VMS2 /and the onby in Package VDJ LE VMS2 and Iam Very Happy with this Analog Mixer/ Digital Midicontroller.
Have a Denon DN 1800 F Double Deck CD Player for on the Line Ins.

Since this Time have no Crash on my Mobile DJ Job with this Midi-Controller and the VDJ 7 LE / VDJ 7.4.1 Pro Full Software ,
or the new VDJ 8 Pro Infinity.

greatings,Dirk

Posted Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 12:38 pm
The only thing I know about this controller, is what I found here. It says that it comes with VDJ, but I would do some more research, if I were you. This is the first that I have heard of it, and do not think it is widely used. It may be better to look at a controller, that is used by more guys from the VDJ community. Good luck.

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 1:43 am
jajest wrote :
Hi,

I'm wondering if it would be interesting to buy this controller? I play only once per year music on a small party with the free version of VDJ. All mp3 are on my harddisk. I select them all and drag them to the automix playlist. That's all. Are there any benefits if I would purchase this controller? Are when you buy a controller do you need then maybe to connect 2 real devices (CD-players) to the line in of the controllers and mix yourself?

The Controller works only with the onby VDJ 7 LE (no Autoplaylist can use)
or a buyed VDJ 8 Pro Infinity or the VDJ 8 Pro Subscriber. (Monthly Abo)

Have look ,but have not see for this Controller a VDJ 8 Plus Controller Lizens

Have look for this Controller in the Supportet Controller List,but he is not listed there,
eventually under a anothe Company Name(Must ask Support for this)

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

With a VDJ 7.4.2. or VDJ 8 Home Free that works onyl for 10.Minutes to Test this Controller,
then you must restartet the Software and can test it for 10 Minutes and so on.

Think you must make self a Mapping and Definition File for this Controller to Work with VDJ 8,but this you can make onyl in a VDJ 8 Pro Infinity or VDJ 8 Pro Subscriber Version.

My Old Double CD Player DJ Tech CDX 210 have a Mode that call Robot,that is in Art like a Automix,when this is activated the Player play one Song from CD from Deck 1,when this Track is End then he play one Track from Deck 2,and so on.

greatings,Dirk

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 2:53 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
@aMahM
found the same page... seems to me like another OEM Controller that is possibly supportet by VDJ with another device name....
Saw this controller before... but cannot recall the official manufacturer atm....

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 9:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)