Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ8 [Mac] w/ Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - anyone experiencing LEDs becoming less and less responsive?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've have just started using VDJ8 on an Early 2013 Macbook Air with 8GB of RAM, running OS X 10.8.5 and a brand new Pioneer DDJ-SX2 MIDI controller and I have noticed that, if I play for more than one hour, the controller LEDs and the buttons/faders movement on screen don't react as immediately as they do when I have just started playing.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cesar/Brazil

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 11:26 am
Seems like no one is having the same issue. Anyway, I changed the skin (was using Dark Minimal before) and the problem seems to be gone. I will observe for a few more days and report back.

Posted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 2:04 pm
No, it happens with any skin I try... I will try with a different controller to verify if it is related with the DDJ-SX2 or not.

Posted Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 5:35 pm
Having played with my old faithful Xponent for more than an hour without any sign of the MIDI lights going lazy, I begin to think it's a problem with the DDJ-SX2... Not good!

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 5:36 am
Must be a Mac thing .... SX2 works fine for hours on end with Windows.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 5:33 am
Thanks for contributing with this valuable information. I'm going out on vacation tomorrow, but will certainly try VDJ8 and the DDJ-SX2 on Windows once I return. Happy 2015!

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 11:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)