Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: freestyler8
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 7:46 am
what kind off tool is it.

Posted Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 10:45 am
Integration with the FreeStyler DMX software.

Posted Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 11:15 am
txx1972PRO InfinityMember since 2022
Hi,
is there an explanation how to use it ?
I have Freestyler X2 on the same Laptop with Eurolite DMX 512 Pro.
I installed your Tool but how to use it ?
I see no configuration or something in V8.
Can you help ?

Posted Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 6:32 am

Posted Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 8:31 pm
flhinesPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
Discussion about freestyler8

Is there a training video on this tool? If so, where is it located? Thank you for your hard work

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 11:58 am
Hello to all. This message is especially creative SBDJ of the plugin FREESTYLER.

I try to pilot with virtual DJ V8 to engage via the plugin FREESTYLER of cues.

I loaded(charged) the last version of January 08th, 2015.

So that it works I have to use(get) only the pluggin FREESTYLER which goes to him(her) pilotermon SUNLITE 2 software or I want to be able to try also with SWEETLIGHT

I think that I have one problems of script (generated script addresses that for the software because the script to command(order) sweetight must be certainly different, and if it is different is he(it) possible to know the script to be made?)

If I understood well the plugin FREESTYLER walk(work) that with the software FREESTYLER?

But I have a doubt because I had managed to run V7 and sweetlight

I think that I have one problems of script (generated script addresses that for the software because the script to command(order) sweetight must be certainly different, and if it is different is he(it) possible to know the script to be made?)

If I understood well the plugin FREESTYLER walk(work) that with the software FREESTYLER?

But I have a doubt because I had managed to run V7 and sweetlight. The script was CUE 1 ¦ PRESS (the name of the button) ¦.

Here is an example of that I would like to make:

EXAMPLE: under sweetlight I have a button in the live which is nomé any greens. That has to I write? It is a pity he(it) have no tuto in video there to understand(include) well.

And how since 1 only CUE manage to create several actions(shares).

Example 2lyres is going to go has rights and 2 other one has left and to be in blue(bruise) then red And rise. Is this possible to write any celà in 1 only one(only) script?

Thank you for your help(assistant) c is really important.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 2:20 pm
This is a freestyler plugin, not a sweetlight plugin.

The one that does sweetlight is still in development for v8.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 3:29 pm