Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ WeGO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm thinking of buying one of these, does it work ok with Vers8, and win 8.1?
Or am I going to be heading into the realms of "more bugs than it's worth" and having to map things type thing?
At the moment I use a Resident dj Kontrol 3, but I like the layout of the buttons on the WeGO, not to mention the lights!
I'd be gratefull for any good advice.

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:28 am
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am still using the first one that came out. I love it. its integration with Virtual DJ is perfect. I use as a stand alone controller and I also use it with my four channel soundcard (Audio 8) with my DJM 800.
I also use it with my DVS set up as an effects processor, to set cue points and loops, and to trigger samples.
Its the best $245 I ever spent.

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 11:47 am
thx for the feedback

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 11:55 am
I've have a few models of turntables and the We-Go is the best portable solution I have found for ease of travel. I love how you get to trigger and modify the effects.

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 6:52 am
Thx for that, I'm gonna try both the Wego and the Ergo next week

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 7:28 am
the ergo is decent i have one and use it daily but if its around the same price as the DDJ-SR which it was when first released i would have a long look at the SR first i think you might like it better. even if its $100 more i would still consider it if u can go the extra money.

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 7:49 am
i have the wego2, love it.

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 9:57 am
XaoS1kLE userMember since 2014
Help please I have installed OS X 10.10 Virtual Dj 7 LE introduce key start to run the program and it closes and an error! Who was this and what was the solution?

Posted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 1:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 12:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)