Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: unlimited content

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i would like to know did anyone used the unlimited content for a gig and if it does work without a internet connection....thanks

Posted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 5:29 pm
You have to have internet connection, to search and download tracks. Once you have downloaded those tracks, you can play them without internet connection. You do have to get online and re-authorize these tracks every 30 days, and maintain your monthly subscription. No pay, no play. You are renting these tracks, so for ten dollars a month, you have access to a few million audio tracks.

Posted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 7:56 pm
thanks a lot

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 4:59 pm
kde mam stiahnut sample k

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 6:24 pm
sample do virtual dj 7 na mac
prosim

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 6:25 pm
Hi,
this is the forum for english language. So please post in english or use a forum of your language.
Thank you.

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 3:28 am
I was able to play the songs I downloaded without Wifi

Posted Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 12:37 am
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
I've downloaded every single song that I've ever wanted, they download fast too.

Also I think that I'll be with content unlimited for ever, its just so awesome.

regards,
Choca

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 2:02 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Your gonna have to be if you want to keep those tunes playable...

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 3:22 am
Last night at a gig I could not load a song to play from my karaoke menu of songs - only give a error message - any ideas on why this happen - other songs loaded and played just fine

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:41 am
when they update the list of karaoke songs do any songs get removed ???? - do I need to reprint this list every month to keep updated - wish they just had a list of songs that were added

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:44 am
Is content unlimited your primary source for Karaoke songs?

Posted Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 12:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)