Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Replacment Caps..........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Where can I find replacement caps for the Hercules RMX 2? Need the two for the channel faders. Hercules wants to get back to me next week. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 5:28 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You ever notice how all the controllers at Guitar Center seem to have a knob or two missing? Not that I'm endorsing that behavior....

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 7:59 pm
Lmmfao!! That's good!!

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 9:05 pm
Yeah I noticed that, but I am way too old to even think about it. Even in my club, how could a cap come off in the booth, and you can't find it? Guys actually steal, from the place they work. One of my caps is cracked, and I need to replace both of them. Never noticed how I've worn down the rubber. Where do you guys get those custom colored caps from?

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 2:31 am
DJ Tech Tools Chroma Caps?

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 5:09 am
That's the one, thanks. They're nice, but don't need a whole set, and they don't have the set for the RMX2. I will keep looking as I am thinking about a new controller to replace this one, and the Denon MC6000. The buttons on the 6000 are starting to affect my performance.

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 12:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Between the skin, platters and knobs, I doubt anyone would recognize my tired old VCI300.....

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 7:00 pm
Hercules does not have replacement caps, and referred me to Chroma Caps. They only have the RMX caps, which are not the same. Crazy glue is working for me right now.

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 11:19 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
When we all have 3d printers this won't be a problem, until then I'm riveting my caps on.

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 10:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)