Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: mixstation 4.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

could someone please update this skin for version 8. i use it all the time and its amazing for me.. i have the skin i can send to anyone wanting to do this

Thankyou

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 5:18 pm
I see there are a lot of different versions and resolutions of this skin.

Which version/res would you like updated?

Bear in mind it will only be the XML code that's modified to function with VDJ 8. The graphics will be the same.

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 8:25 am
i currently use a resolution of 1366x768

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 8:34 am
OK...

So which version of the skin would you want modified? From what I can see, there isn't a 1366x768 version available.

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 9:04 am
i have a resized version from the 4.2 original. i have both xml,s i can send to you

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 4:10 pm
OK....

But what is this version you have? Is it one that's available to download from here (if so, which one?) or is it something unique that you've done yourself?

Throw me a bone here!

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 4:19 pm
i got the original skin from here... http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/53/MIX_Station.html
i have also uploaded my resized version and the skin here... [external link removed]

its a skin i haven't created.

it was originally designed for version 6.0 of VDJ but i have been using it flawlessly on version 7.4.2.

sorry for the confusion. i don't know a lot about skins and i do appreciate your help.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 8:19 am
Thanks. I will adjust where necessary and send it back to you.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 8:59 am
Thank you very much indeed ;-)

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 9:01 am
What's the resolution of your computer screen?

I ask because the graphics in the resized version (I guess you did it yourself) are out of proportion - the jog wheels are not round.

Old skins like this are designed for 4:3 screen ratios (square, not wide) so if you stretch it, it goes out of whack.

I'd been modding the XML code, then when I ran the skin to check things, I noticed. :-(

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 10:57 am
my resolution is @ 1366 x 768. i kinda got used to the mis-proportion. i don't really look at the wheels as use the video bit quite a lot lol...

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 5:11 pm
i used the skin resizer tool in the tools section to get the skin to that size so guess its my bad

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 7:22 pm
It's making progress. Shouldn't be too long now.

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 5:37 am
thankyou

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 9:32 am
Skin updated and delivered yesterday (27/10/14).

Posted Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 1:03 pm
Working well and prefect! thankyou. will email you in the next week Groovin ;-)

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 4:04 pm
I'm glad you're happy!

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 4:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)