Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cannot Enable Advanced Audio Configuration after Monthly Purchase

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cj_lyteHome userMember since 2011
I'm in a time crunch to use this software tonight and unfortunately after purchasing the Pro monthly plan, I still cannot enable advanced audio config for two audio cards! At first it gave me the option for 10min at a time now its gone completely! What am I missing here? I downloaded VDJ 7 and installed and logged in no problem! WTF?
Please help!

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 5:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Subscription license is valid only for version 8. You cant use it with version 7 (which is based on serials instead of virtualdj.com accounts).
If you have logged in properly in version 8 (verify this in the LICENSES tab of Config), then you should be able to apply any sound configuration you want.

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 6:10 pm
I'm in a similar bind; but purchased monthly support.... downloaded VDJ 8; and there is a box it says to enter a code. The issue is the monthly support e-mail they sent me includes no code.

Icing on the cake; called their office late 4pm EST today, already the phone lines were closed?!
Still waiting to hear back how I can apply my purchase after opening a ticket.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 4:28 pm
Got a response, 4 hours, not bad... solution propose for me didn't work.
Lesson learned, VirtualDJ doesn't support e-mail addresses with "+" symbols in them (although their 3rd party payment software does).

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 7:57 pm
Follow up: via a phone call; everything got fixed. Here we go...

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)