Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can't log in - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Can you please help me fix this problem as well. I bought a license for my JB Systems Kontrol 3 two days ago and I'm not able to login to my account from inside VDJ8. Support said I must use the Host file fix tool but when I run it it says "Host files not changed". When I told them about this they didn't respond. I have tried everything from restoring my computer to uninstalling my antivirus and turning off my firewalls and noting has changed. I sacrificed and spent a lot of money to purchase this license and now it feels like a ripoff. This is totally unacceptable and I've wasted a lot of valuable time trying to fix this and search for possible solutions. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE RESPOND

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 12:49 pm
Please don't post the same message multiple times in multiple places.

Are you trying to log in with your VDJ forum details, or a Google or Microsoft account?

If you're trying to use Google or Microsoft, those email details need to be added to your account here first.

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 12:54 pm
Apologies for the repeated messages but no one was replying me and I'm really frustrated. I tried to log in with all of these details (VDJ, Google and Microsoft) but nothing works. I've checked my firewall and it is not on, I uninstalled my antivirus, I tried to use the fix host file tool support sent me and it said "Host files not changed"... So now I don't know what to do. Its really frustrating and I'm wasting lots of scarce time and money with this thing so forgive me if I keep posting everywhere. Are there other ways I can try???

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:36 pm
So do you have the Microsoft and Google email details added to your account here?

They won't work unless your VDJ account has the information (to prove that you own those addresses).

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:46 pm
Yes I do. I added them when I registered and I get communication from VDJ through my google account

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:48 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Try the following.
Open up a console window (Click on Win Start button - Run... - type CMD, hit enter) and execute the following command:

ping live.virtualdj.com

If you get an answere and are still unable to login, it might be a server issue.

Posted Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 9:40 am
TCLYDEHome userMember since 2015
THANK YOUUU!!! I was running into the same issue as the poster. You are amazing!!

locodog wrote :
If you can't restore,
open the file with a text editor
Look for a line that I believe should include " live.virtualdj.com " and delete that entire line, save and exit
You might have to remove the suffix file type that the text editor will insist on adding to the file name.

Posted Mon 07 Sep 15 @ 10:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Happy to help.

Posted Tue 08 Sep 15 @ 1:37 am
Virtual dj sucks i recommend SERATO I WASTED 100.00 DOLLARS YALL

[MOD] Do not swear on the forums please

Posted Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 7:52 pm
Thanks for your wisdom.

Posted Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 7:57 pm
I just purchased virtual dj 8. Uninstalled all old versions. Never had a crack. Used a free trial prior to. Deleted the virtual dj folder under library as well. Restarted and then installed virtual dj 8 from the licenses folder in my account. Once I'm in the app, it asks me to log in and the screen continues to say "no internet connection" and that "cannot connect to virtual dj servers". I read thru other boards and saw there was a fix for macs. I ran that fix too, but that fix suggested it wasn't required for this version.

I also tried ping live.virtualdj.com from terminal and it continues to say "request timeout for icmp_seq XXX"

PLEASE HELP! I bought a new controller and want to get going on it asap

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:54 pm
Same with me and I just paid $299 20 min ago and likewise I tried to run the patch after turning off Windows defender...but still does not work
Yes indeed i ran a cracked Vdj but even when I want to be honest and to continue with the real thing it turns out useless....(so far)....so where did I go wrong?

I found the lic and was able to download the XDJ-RX2 add-on....

Kindly inform me how to fix this problem without having to do registry changes etc...

Thank you

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 7:56 am
So if this stuff does not work just because I used a cracked version in the past I will try to find a way how to recover my money....but I better wait until there is someone who can tell me whats to do for me to get things fixed for the better way....

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:00 am

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:06 am
Same problem.....

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:08 am
After deleting the program and deleting all settings and database......same problem....

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:24 am
Bananacreek wrote :
After deleting the program and deleting all settings and database......same problem....

Have you checked you hosts file?
The hosts file is normally placed in:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 8:50 am
Bananacreek wrote :
Same with me and I just paid $299 20 min ago and likewise I tried to run the patch after turning off Windows defender...but still does not work
Yes indeed i ran a cracked Vdj but even when I want to be honest and to continue with the real thing it turns out useless....(so far)....so where did I go wrong?

I found the lic and was able to download the XDJ-RX2 add-on....

Kindly inform me how to fix this problem without having to do registry changes etc...

Thank you

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 9:12 am

Nothing..but thank you for the reply...

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 9:19 am
74%