Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My licence is not working - Page: 1
AUTOLABControlleristMember since 2014
i purchased the controller limited license for Hercules DJ air plus and it allow me to use my controller for just 10 min and than asking me to unlock my controller with another 99$ license. Can somebody tell me what is happening and how to fix it?
Thanks!!!!!!!

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 11:25 pm
hello!
Have you do Log-in (with your Name and Password from VDJ-Forum) in the VDJ 8 Controller-Software,
otherwise that works as normally VDJ 8 Free Version.

I thinks so,that this is the problem

greetings,Dirk

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:51 am
xone92Home userMember since 2013
hello i got vms4.1 payed 300 pounds for it a year ago with vdj le software and its saying i have no license. I recently got a pioneer ddjsb and im tring to use it with vdj 8 and its not having it. its abit of a piss take realy that you pay money for a controller and the software dose not work proper the gains never worked on my vms4.1 ive sold that now because of that problem. I think virtual dj should send me a new license for free.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:42 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Did you use the serial from your V7 LE when installing V7 Version to work with the VMS ?
When you try to use your DDJ with V8 ...which Version do you try to use ? You are still listed as a No Licence user.
If you have purchased a licence please register in your account under "My Account/ My Licences.
At least Version 8 has to be assinge to your account otherwise login will not work..

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:50 am
@xone92 (nice mixer) if you are trying to use the VMS4.1 version of VDJ LE with your SB then it won't work.

Any LE version that comes with a controller is specifically for that controller only.

To use VDJ 8 with your SB you will need to either purchase a controller license (in which case VDJ 8 will only work with the SB) or a monthly subscribtion license (which gives you the full VDJ 8 as long as you pay the sub) or buy the full Infinity license, which will be yours forever, with any controller.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 6:56 am
SYA441Home userMember since 2014
THIS SO FANTASTIC BUT I CNT DOWNLOAD SKINS AND EFFECTS

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 10:05 am
Downloading Skins and Effects is for registered Pro/ Subscriber Users only.
Some Skins / Effects are also able to download with a controller licence.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 10:11 am
rosbla20ControlleristMember since 2011
Hi all

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I purchased VirtualDJ 7 LE LITE (DJ2GO) with the Numark Midi controller. Once I upgraded, my account said I have the VirtualDJ 8 CONTROLLER License for IONDJ2GO. I tried downloading Virtual DJ 8 but it only allows me to use the midi controller for 10 minutes even when I've logged in. Have I got the wrong license or software?

Posted Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 10:59 pm
I think maybe you have....

Looking at the list of controller licenses, the ION and Numark DJ2GO licenses are listed separately, so if you've got the Numark product but purchased the ION license that could well be the reason.

Contact support and explain. Hopefully they'll swap you over.

Posted Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 4:00 am
Did you login online the first time you launch V8 ?
Can you please post a screenshot of your licence tab ?

Posted Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 9:59 am
adiggsHome userMember since 2009
Anyone else have this issue? I purchased the pro license when I got the Hercules DJ Controller. I was using Virtual DJ 7.4 Pro. I went for the upgraded Virtual DJ 8 but I can only use the new Virtual DJ 8.0 for 10 minutes at a time. Can someone help me out on this issues? Thanks.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 5:28 pm
You're only showing as a Home user (i.e. no license). If you do have a Pro license registered, to another account perhaps, then you will need to log into VDJ 8 using that account and not the Home user one.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 5:56 pm
@adiggs
you´ve got a PM

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 6:58 pm
Hi, so my Virtual DJ mixtrack 3 wont let me use the board for more than 10 minutes, a pop-up says that I need to purchase a license. So I tried making an "in-app purchase" of the Mixtrack3 non-pro license. But When I try clicking on the continue button after filling the information out, it just wont do anything, as if I hadnt clicked it at all. Everything works normally, it just wont do anything when I try do continue. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 28 Aug 17 @ 5:00 pm
Try a different browser?

Posted Mon 28 Aug 17 @ 5:15 pm

Posted Mon 28 Aug 17 @ 5:36 pm
I have previously purchased the DJ Pro license $19/m for months with no problem when I purchased the Numark Mixtrack 3 with virtual DJ 8 LE. I cancelled my license some months ago but decided to upgrade to the Home Plus and one off payment of $99 I also downloaded the updated version of VirtualDJ tonight but although my account shows that I've purchased a new license, the controller is not unlocked and I can't use it?

Posted Wed 07 Nov 18 @ 7:36 pm
for some reason my license disappear from my account. I try to contact Account but the chat isnt available to chat I need help I buy my License of virtual dj 7 and Igot 2 ddj sz from pioneer with license of virtual dj 8 pro and I just got now a try License. Can someone can help me?

Posted Fri 09 Nov 18 @ 2:00 am
My license is not working, it took me to pro trial, what do I do? Virtualdj 2020

Posted Mon 24 Feb 20 @ 3:46 am
Why are there no responses from VDJ on this thread? Bought a Pro Lifetime licence and now it doesn't show on my account

Posted Sat 28 Aug 21 @ 11:19 pm
95%