Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Want an easy interface to test VDJ8 before you buy? ;-)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have made this available for everybody, not just those who bought the full version. I think it's important for people to realise how versatile VDJ8 is, and is definitely worth the money! There is a lot of discussion about how stable the software is but (up to today) I have not had any problems with stability in live environments. I cannot comment for timecodes and mac version as I don't use them.

As with all cutting edge software there are bugs and glitches which are ironed out with updates. You can choose to stay 'cutting edge' or just stick with the latest update which works for you. I'm not really sure the advise to stick with version 7 is still applicable...not for me anyway.

Anyway, whilst I'm very impressed with the advanced functionality of the program, I found the interfaces a bit confusing for my needs, so decided to adapt the default skin to suit my own (simple) needs. Making your own skin is just one of the amazing benefits of purchasing the full version, and its not complicated if you're into tinkering ;-)

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80089

Any comments/suggestions welcome! Enjoy :D

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 3:55 am
Please keep this sort of thing in the Skins forum or the Addons page.

Thanks.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 4:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)