Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED HELP PLEASE REPLY ASAP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I bought a monthly prescription to virtual DJ and the order went through on my mac, yet i don't know how to download the full version that i purchased. please help ASAP

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 3:56 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DanaJohnston wrote :
I bought a monthly prescription to virtual DJ and the order went through on my mac, yet i don't know how to download the full version that i purchased. please help ASAP

is the one month of VDj-8 pro you got your you paid for the pro and now you need to Download it.it should have give you a link with key to DL it after you DL it look in your DL folder run it then ender the pin and it should Open.keep your prescription up also,or buy it and pay for the music side..ete

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 6:34 pm
There are no license keys for VirtualDJ v8. Licensed features are activated using your VirtualDJ login account.

To be able to use your Pro subscription, simply download the latest VirtualDJ v8 and then log in with an active Internet connection using your login name Danajohnston. VirtualDJ v8 should prompt you when you start it to enter your login credentials. Once logged in, you will then get access to all the full Pro software features.

NOTE: You can only be logged in on one computer at a time. If you use the software on multiple computers then any others will be logged out automatically. If you will be using the software at a gig offline with no Internet access, make sure that you have logged into VirtualDJ on your gig computer at home before you go to your gig (Or alternatively, use your mobile phone as a hotspot to log in.)

Posted Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 5:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)