Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Essential Visuals - Page: 2
Any news on a Mac Version

Posted Tue 10 May 16 @ 11:30 pm
BootyMover wrote :
Hey there Pangolin Plugins - I began installing Essential Visuals and backed out when it stated that files will be changed, and files will have to be copied, then a restore if application is ever removed, etc. My computer knowledge is average so please forgive me for asking, but does that mean only for the application itself or for my entire computer system? I would like to install and use this Virtual DJ Addon but I'm a bit hesitant at the moment. Thanks in advance.

I'd say there is no need to worry. I appreciate that your computer knowledge is limited. Often times NOT doing something is better than doing something!! So I definitely understand where you are coming from. However in this case I'd say don't worry. Our installer of course only affects Pangolin files (not any VDJ files), and any files that our installer affects are also copied to a BACKUP folder. When you uninstall our application, everything is restored as normal.

Also note that a free version of our text messaging application is also included.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Posted Mon 16 May 16 @ 1:48 am
Any mac version yet? would love to have it on my mac? please

Posted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 1:47 pm
OK here's what in trying to accomplish. I have the essential add on on one laptop and vdj8 running on the other. Obviously I have vdj8 on both . What I'm trying to do is get my partner to do all the video mixing on his laptop while I can concentrate on the video effects . I want to do all the overlays text messaging video effects from one laptop and the video mixing from another can this be accomplished?

Posted Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 3:29 pm
If it can be accomplished do I need added equipment such as a video switcher?

Posted Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 3:31 pm
There is a networking connection capability within Essential Visuals. The thing is -- that networking connection is meant to be used with IMU (our text messaging software). The idea is that you'd have the text messaging software working on one computer (perhaps being managed by someone who served as the moderator) and the display running on a completely separate computer.

We've done that before and it works. But this is a bit different from what you need.

I think it's important to remember that all of the software that we have on the VDJ site is completely free. It may have limitations, it may not work for everybody in every situation, but it does what it does. If it works for you, then GREAT!! We're happy we could help in that way! If not, then at least it didn't cost you anything.

In the mean time, we definitely appreciate the feedback. We do release a new version of the software at least once a year, and also fix bugs as they are reported.

Posted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 6:44 pm
Essential Visuals

Posted Thu 10 May 18 @ 12:34 pm
New Update .
There comes this in Download.....

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 3:26 pm
Hello!
Think something get wrong.
The New Update / Download it is only a Picture in .png format.

Gratings,Dirk

Posted Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 2:06 pm
As stated above.

File is just a.png

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 12:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have informed the Author to upload the correct file

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 12:47 am
I need an essential visual for virtual dj

Posted Sun 24 Dec 23 @ 8:24 am