Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 with Kontrol S4 mapper problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I used to gig with a mapper with S4 on the VDJ 7, and has worked just awesome. Now the VDJ 8 came out and the mapper seems to be working perfectly as well just like the VDJ 7, however, theres a problem that happens randomly, and it is that the buttons (cue, play, sync etc.) and all other stuff stops working, even though the music keeps playing the buttons, the wheels and all other stuff just dont work anymore, so i have to unplug the USB wire from my macbook so it refreshes and the VDJ 8 software reads it again, but that of course is bad when ur playing, the music stops lol. I already went to the configurations where it reads traktor kontrol s4 and clicked on reconect device but still doesnt work, so if u have any other solutiong for this, i would really appreaciate it, thank you!!

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 5:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
which build of VirtualDJ 8 were/are you using ? Can you try with the latest 1932 ? As far as i know, the author offers a dual definition (Leds on MIDI and buttons/sliders on HID). When this happened, did the Leds work ? Was the software responding from the skin (pressing Play from the skin) ?

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 10:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)