Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to uninstall a plug-in in V8 In the Mac version?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
How to uninstall the plug-in called (Save deck Sets) in VT 8 on a Mac?

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 11:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Uninstalling plugins for v8 on a Mac is done by deleting the bundle file for the plugin from the Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64 folder - all the plugins are there in subfolders by type.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 12:02 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Uninstalling plugins for v8 on a Mac is done by deleting the bundle file for the plugin from the Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64 folder - all the plugins are there in subfolders by type.

I looked but was unable to locate the plug-in called the " Save Deck Sets" ! Could it be possible they called it a different name? Every time, I open VT8 that plug-in pops up at least 4 to 5 times and each time I have to manually cancel it each time!

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 12:43 pm
Doesn't sound like a plugin, sounds like you have something mapped to save_deck_set.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 4:33 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Doesn't sound like a plugin, sounds like you have something mapped to save_deck_set.

How do you get rid of that?

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 4:34 pm
Well you'd have to find where it was mapped - either controller, keyboard shortcut or skin.

Change back to the default skin, and revert *all* mappers to default and see if it is still happening.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 12:45 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Well you'd have to find where it was mapped - either controller, keyboard shortcut or skin.

Change back to the default skin, and revert *all* mappers to default and see if it is still happening.

I have done that, by pressing restore factory default and It is gone now! Thank you so much.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 1:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)