Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: buying full version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

what is the difference between pro version and plus version apart from number of control? I'm currently using stanton djc 4 and i would like to upgrade to the full version to access more functions.

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 6:23 pm
Per Controller. If you decide to purchase another controller you need to purchase license for it. But if you stick to one controller that you purchase license for, then you should be set and have all features.

So that said, make sure you get the controller that you really like and use it for years to come. If your pushed to buying a new controller due to your old one broken or discontinued, you need to buy a license for that.

This is how I understood it to be.

If I were you, i'd go for the Infinity..

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 8:30 pm
But they say you can't make money with the controller version... how would they even know if you were making money with it?

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 11:44 pm
We know, we have eyes everywhere. The differences are here. Get the pro infinity version, and you can use any controller, even the ones that have not been released yet.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 12:11 am
thank you so much guys

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:27 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Also think about it this way, you have a controller like the Denon MC3000 and buy a license for say $100.00 (not actual price). You use it for a year, and then something happens with the controller. The MC3000 is no longer made, so you move to the MC6000MK2. You now need to purchase another controller license.

Go with the Infinity Pro... No hassle.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 7:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)