Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Karaoke plug-in (Allowing VDJ8 to remember the "Pitch & Tempo" of karaoke songs.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been using a free program called "Winamp" along with a plug-in, called "Pacemaker." It stores the Pitch & Tempo of each song in your "Karaoke" library. It's all stored in a windows "Wordpad file, giving it an unlimited number of songs to be stored." (Every one of your favorite singers can have their own folder with their initials at the end of every song file name. This way, you can store the same song title for many different singers; all with their own custom Pitch & Tempo adjustments, without affecting each other.)
I've used Winamp for the last (15+) years and it's never let me down. I need to have this "Pitch & Tempo" feature in order to sing my songs with my friends at parties. It remembers everyone's pitch adjustments, so you don't have to change them in the middle of the song or restart them.
Can you devise a VDJ 8 "Karaoke" plug-in or build it into your new software, that allows me to store the hundreds of pitch & tempo adjustments and sing in my keys?

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 11:23 am
moi aussi j aimerai avoir se pluggin car la qualite de son avec vdj est la meilleur

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 8:37 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 10:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)