Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Tech Supprt - Help Yourself... A Better way To Communicate Your Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, just come across a fantastic little gizmo if you run Windows seven or eight, not sure if there is a similar one for Macs though. Basically this will help you help the support staff in explaining the problems you may encounter, but feel you can't quite communicate the problem you are having.

I came across this video and thought it might be useful to both users and support staff, so please delete this post mods/staff if you think it may create more problems than it will benefit users and staff a like.

The instructional video is a little long but I think well worth the effort watching it in the long run.

Hope it helps.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 3:22 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Nice program but it crashed my pc, I'm stumped how to document that now. :-)
It could be useful for involved issues like the search one of yours perhaps but for every valid use there'll be a hundred "I use an external mixer and I can't get master effects working, see I clicked MasterFX 50 times!!!!!!!!!!! look at the pictures (all 50 of them)"
Probably best to ask in plain English and document if requested by the techs, or maybe if wires get truly crossed.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 10:04 pm
A useful tool, and not just for VDJ. Thanks Paul for the heads up.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 1:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)