Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Sweep Manual
A controllable filtered white noise sweep effect that is manually controlled - this means it can work independently of the track playing.

This effect is compatible with VirtualDJ v8.

Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 10:21 am
Ive tried to install this manual sweep as well as auto sweep and I continually get these irritating Error Dialog boxes that say the plug in does not seem compatible with VDJ8!!! I've uninstalled all the references I can find to these plugins and then reinstalled and I still get the same thing. THis is such a bummer because I loved the autosweep on Virtual DJ 7. Any ideas as to how I can get these to work? Do I need to uninstall VDJ7 or 8 and reinstall? Where do I find the VDJ8 files? All i can find are xml type files in the VDJ8 app folder?
Thanks
Duane

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 3:28 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 4:25 pm
Im very annoyed with this plug in. I want to control the sweep % so as I turn my knob it starts at the low end and sweeps up BUT ..it wont!. DDJ SX2 controller and holding shift just changes Resonance and skips the actual 2nd parameter which is the one i want. Messed around for an hour.. walk away annoyed with ut

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 3:06 am
I'm not sure how that is the fault of the plugin?

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 2:24 pm
My other 2 djs have the same issues. We moved on from it. The auto version does what we want sorta

Posted Fri 04 Dec 15 @ 12:37 am
I don't understand your issue, sorry. The plugin works if you use it with a mouse, right? If so, then I don't see how your issue is with the plugin, surely it's controller mapping?

Posted Fri 04 Dec 15 @ 2:00 am
I love this effect , but there is a way to switch the parameter Knobs ?
I use a ddj Sb controller and I only have one knob to control the effect parameter and I want to adjust the sweep parameter but if I want to do this with my controller I need to hold shift + knob and requires a extra "hand " to do this , but if I can reverse the order like sweep "slider 1 " and Wet and dry "slider 2 " it will be great :
like Wet and dry "effect_ slider 2 " instead of "effect_ slider 1 " and Sweep "effect_ slider 1 " instead of "effect_ slider 2 " ..
Please let me know if this is possible .
Regards .
Rene R.

Posted Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 6:00 am