Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: PADS - Pioneer DDJ-SX
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 9:27 am
i like your skin! I just wish it had some v8 stuff in there: master effect, sandbox button...and maybe a darker version! I am using it live though!

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 9:36 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a keyboard shortcut that changes the browser size from normal to large and then back again?

Posted Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:49 am
toggle '$browser'

Posted Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 6:59 am
Perfect - it Works :-)

Posted Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 7:18 am
Looking for one more shortcut .. change from 2 decks to 4 and back again ..

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 1:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 3:56 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Incomplete or corrupt file . Please correct it thanks
jl

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 11:44 pm
Hi

Just got my SX2 and was wondering when the update to this skin is coming or if a update is coming, so it can tie with my colour pads as shown in your teaser update pic you posted?

Great skin and appreciate all the work you put in.

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 8:16 pm
djniotsPRO InfinityMember since 2013
excellent skin dj dad. I would like to ask you, how i can change the colour of the skin. I would like to be black including the browser.

Thanks,

Posted Sun 22 Mar 15 @ 2:59 am
i like your skin!

Posted Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 4:08 pm
Hi

Just wondered if you could help.

I remapped the 'Slicer Pads' section on this brilliant skin of yours, to play my 8 favourite effects via my trusty DDJ-SX, some years ago.

Just finished remapping same 8 SLICER pads on my new DDJ-SX2, but the LEDS on these 8 SLICER PADS are still moving as if SLICER was still there :(.

Can you let me know 'action' so the LEDS will be on while each Pad / effect is active please (Not fussed if skin on screen still says 'Slicer' btw and Any colour for Pads will do!)

Pretty certain It'll be the LED SLICER PADS that I need to change in the DDJ-SX2 controller.

Many thanks and your product never ceases to amaze me :)

Jack B

Posted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 4:54 pm
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
jack berry wrote :
Hi

Just wondered if you could help.

I remapped the 'Slicer Pads' section on this brilliant skin of yours, to play my 8 favourite effects via my trusty DDJ-SX, some years ago.

Just finished remapping same 8 SLICER pads on my new DDJ-SX2, but the LEDS on these 8 SLICER PADS are still moving as if SLICER was still there :(.

Can you let me know 'action' so the LEDS will be on while each Pad / effect is active please (Not fussed if skin on screen still says 'Slicer' btw and Any colour for Pads will do!)

Pretty certain It'll be the LED SLICER PADS that I need to change in the DDJ-SX2 controller.

Many thanks and your product never ceases to amaze me :)

Jack B

Give me your email and I will send you a dropboxlink for download my mapping with which you can control the FX effects via the SLICER - PADS. You also need the PHANTOMFX.XML in the download area of ​​VirtualDJ. on my vdj 8.2 i use the Orangejuice Skin. See my video and other files which I will provide as download on dropbox. I think my mapping for the DDJ-SX will also work with the sx2 and the LEDs of the PADS are as synonymous correctly adjusted, so the synonymous with the correct LED on the SX2 is lit and also indicated on the SKIN.

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 3:43 pm
Hi,
I'm looking for a DDJ-SX2 Skin, but found only this DDJ-SX Skin.

Posted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 10:57 am
Any update to the SKIN? I have A DDJSX2 and have been using the SZ skin, since it is closest to the SX2. But, its missing things like MASTER EFFECT and some of the new V8.2 stuff. Any chance of an update?

djdad wrote :
A 4 Decks swap skin version with graphics based on the Default ver 8 skin.
Offers a 4X2X2 Pads matrix with actions based on the default mapper of Pioneer DDJ-SX
Audio & Video Mode

Version 2.0
------------------
- Added 2 Decks mode
- Added Additional Large Browser Mode
- New Options menu on top
- Fixed Tooltip not showing over Artist/title

Visit http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/189874/VirtualDJ_Skins/VirtualDJ_8_-_4_Decks_Swap_-_Pads_version.html for further details or comments

Enjoy

Posted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 4:17 pm