Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 wont start

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Virtual DJ 8 has been working on my laptop until the last update. Now it wont even start. I have uninstalled it and re installed it with no luck.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 7:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you tried to delete the settings.xml from MyDocuments/virtualDJ folder and relaunch ?
do you get any kind of error message when you try to launch ?

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 7:19 pm
Same problem here.
No error message nothing. I see the VDJ8 process in the task manager for just 1 second then it disappears again. VDJ does not open.
Windows 7, Acer Travelmate B115
VDJ7 does work without problems.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:02 pm
Geraldo_Salsa wrote :
Same problem here.
No error message nothing. I see the VDJ8 process in the task manager for just 1 second then it disappears again. VDJ does not open.
Windows 7, Acer Travelmate B115
VDJ7 does work without problems.

I had the exact same problem up until today. I updated my video card to the correct driver. For some reason when i checked "display adapter" it had a generic driver for my video card installed. Once i updated to the right driver VDJ 8 started right up.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 9:26 pm
When trying to load song from browser to play deck, computer flashes to desktop and begins virtual dj8 reload. Using windows 7 os, Does the same thing every time Song is loaded to play deck. Anyone know what's up?

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 5:27 pm
my virtual dj 8 when i open it stays open for a few seconds then crashes and disapears instantly, any ideas how to fix this? :)

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 4:37 pm
Same problem with this software using a MacBook. Try to open it and it just disappears

Posted Tue 30 May 17 @ 7:27 pm
This is the VDJ 7 support area.

Also this thread is three years old.

Posted Tue 30 May 17 @ 8:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)