Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC6000 with Mac ver 8 Audio Setup

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had a similar issue in my ver 7 way back when, but I can't get the 2 deck setup to have one deck going to mains and the other deck going to my headphones. I know it is a configuration issue, but it's got me stumped (even after reading the manual) and experimenting. Help pleaseā€¦..

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 11:26 pm
johnvjrPRO InfinityMember since 2011
How do you currently have it setup? I have the MC6000, and I am using version 8 with new Mac with Mavericks. I can screenshot how I have things, if that might help.

-John

Posted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 2:18 pm
Hi John, just moving over the v8 on a Mac 2013 15", seems to work out of the box, apart from video settings, which I had to change in advanced. Going to road test v8 this weekend, after having 3 weekends of crashing on v7.....

Posted Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 4:05 am
Yes please John. I have sound from both decks, but I cannot get my headphone ques to work.

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 7:30 pm
Hi I am having an issue with my headphone que feature. I am using the latest Virtual DJ version, loaded on a Mac, and I am using a Denon 6000 external mixer. Basically the que button on the mixer will not allow me to preview tracks in advance before I mix in the track. When I mix out the track the que becomes active but not before. Also if I have the monitor dial set all the way over to que I do not get anything through the headphones, I only get any output to the headphones when the dial is turned to master or in between and I do not get any preview to que up the track. I hope I am explaining this right but please any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 12:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 3:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)