Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Facebook Notifications Plugin??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As more and more of us are gigging while connected to the internet what with content unlimited plans, etc, i figure having an icon within VDJ that could read my facebook notifications and show me a count of would be a help. It would save me from having to even open a browser to check messages..

A lot of my work comes from bookings through facebook so having this run through VDJ would greatly help me out.

Does anyone have the time to consider such a plugin??

Posted Wed 02 Apr 14 @ 6:28 pm
In my experience a Facebook plugin never really went well cause a lot of people use that for family and don't want them seeing everything. On a Mac with another program you could use QTZ files which could be used to show your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. I found that I got my best responses from Twitter and Instagram. But this is just my findings and maybe youll have better luck.

But yeah hopefully we can get something like that in the future.

Posted Wed 02 Apr 14 @ 10:48 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posted Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 4:51 pm
Hmmmm
Was just thinking an icon in the skin and it has a number for the amount of notifications there are..

Did a quick search on Google and there are windows and Mac apps that will popup a message on screen much like on a mobile device..
Will look down that avenue until I get my head round writing my own plugins ;)

Posted Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 8:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)