Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ on Macbook Pro - Scrolling in Browser issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there,

could not find anything about my issue in the Forum, so here it is.

This occurs in VDJ Pro on my Macbook Pro (Mac OS Mavericks). Scrolling up/down using trackpad in Playlists, Crates, Favorite Folders, anything in the Browser window, the list jumps up/down by six items. I am used to one line scrolling in VDJ in Windows.

Is there a way to adjust the scrolling speed and set it to a single item on each step?

Thanks

Posted Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 4:27 am

Posted Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 9:15 am
To continue the topic. Does anybody know a way to adjust the scrolling speed in the Browser window?

Since scrolling is just fine in other applications on my Mac, except in VDJ, i believe there must be some application specific settings...?

Posted Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 5:41 pm
Same issues here, makes it really hard when dealing with lot of folders and tracks.

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 8:30 am
Scrolling in VDJ with Magic Mouse is so Bad.
In ITunes everything is fine and really precise
but in VDJ it is like Block Scrolling !

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 3:55 pm
I have decided to try out dual-booting my Macbook Pro with Windows 7 and Mac OS, and using VDJ in a Windows environment.
Virtual DJ has been created for Windows, and i come across too many annoyances and imperfections in Mac OS.

Will let you know if the browsing issue is solved in Windows.

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 3:39 am
I have the same problem and I'm getting nuts. Is there a solution or is using another type of mouse the only way to solve this terrible aspect of the user interface?

Posted Tue 19 May 15 @ 4:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)