Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: serial key invalid

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jazzejHome userMember since 2013
hello my dad bought me a "Numark MIXTRACK DJ SOFTWARE CONTROLLER" then I installed the virtual dj software 6.1.2. I entered my serial number on the back of the board, and it did not register. I continued to install the free virtual dj software, which only provided use for 10 minutes. I then installed virtual dj home, and tried to register my board and it still said my serial number was invalid. I need help immediately please, thank you.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 4:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'll have to raise a support ticket for this as you obviously cannot post the serial numbers on here ;)

Virtual DJ serial numbers are in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX and may have a /XXXX suffix in some LE cases. Please ensure you are entering the Virtual DJ LE serial number into you Virtual DJ LE software. The serial number will only work for the relevant LE version, not for Virtual DJ Pro or any other LE builds for other controllers.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 4:41 pm
jazzejHome userMember since 2013
I tried registering and it said I wasn't signed in even though i'm signed in, and i'm currently fighting your system to open a ticket. Why is your software so convoluted and faulty, it raises my opinion that pirating software is the easy way to go.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 4:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
jazzej wrote :
... I entered my serial number on the back of the board, and it did not register..

You will need to install and use the LE version of VirtualDJ that came with your controller, and not the Home Free version which does not support midi controllers.
Most likely you entered the serial number of the device, instead of the serial number of the software. The serial number (keycode) of VirtualDJ LE version should be on the sleeve of the LE CD, and as above it should look like XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX/XXX (or similar)

If you bought your Numark device new (from a store), register the serial number of VirtualDJ LE to your Account and download the latest available version from your Download Center
If you bought the unit used, then there is a chance that the serial may be already registered (from the original buyer), which means that you can only use the version included in the CD, and no updates will be available for you.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 5:35 pm
i dont know where and on what to find serial code for virtual dj le

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 1:32 am
The VDJ LE serial number is usually printed on the cover of the CD ROM supplied with your hardware.

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 1:30 pm
i have a numark mixtrack quad,the software included is virtual dj LE and when i opened the software it asks for serial number,after entering my serial number 21A31305912404407 it says is not valid..please help me fast, i have a show in 8 hours

Posted Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 5:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
what you entering there is the serial number of the controller itself, but you should be entering the serial number (keycode) of the VirtualDJ LE (usually printed on the sleeve of the VirtualDJ LE CD that came with the unit)

Posted Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 6:47 pm
Hi, Why does virtual DJ says keycode invalid? I need to record a mix now...

Posted Wed 06 Sep 17 @ 1:27 pm
Please provide more details.

What version of VDJ is the keycode for? Where did you get it?

Which version of VDJ are you trying to use it with?

Posted Wed 06 Sep 17 @ 4:20 pm
I have a Pyle Pro PMIDI100, come's with the VDJ LE software. after the initial installation the software does not recognize the Pyle controller and will not continue to open, "no controller found, please plug in controller". I checked and double checked to make sure it's plugged in, tried rebooting, re-installing the software. Any suggestions?

Posted Tue 21 Nov 17 @ 6:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)