Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj Old Version?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there anywhere that has a download link for VirtualDJ Home Edition 6 -- As I have a key, but after resetting my mac found out that I didn't backup the installer...I need VirtualDJ 6 as I am on the powerpc architecture :D

Many Thanks, Andrew

Posted Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 10:59 am
You can register the serial on your profile on this website then request that version from support.

Versions obtained on the web may be illegal and won't work with your serial number.

Keith

Posted Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 11:10 am
how i can open my radio station with virtual dj ?

Posted Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 11:08 am
Please do not hijack topics by posting a message or question that is not related in any way.

Your question has nothing to do with obtaining an older version of VirtualDJ Home Edition.

Please open your own new topic by clicking on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

Posted Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 12:55 pm
Since we're on the subject how or where can I request version 6.1.2? I would like to try it out with the NS7 since many had problems with the underwater sound using version 7 and newer itch/ns7 drivers.

Posted Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 6:18 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 2:39 am
Ah ok cool, thanks Haui70!

Posted Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 8:05 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You're welcome :-)

BTW ;-)

Do not bump an old topic that is more than 1 year old. Old topics may no-longer be relevant to the current version of the software. Please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum.

Thx

Posted Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 9:44 am
Hello, İm buy idj live 2 but my mac versions. 10.6.8 .Anyone knows how can i download old version virtual dj.İ want to work with my idj live 2 controller.
Thank you.

Posted Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 7:03 pm
IDJ Live 2, is a supported controller. If you bought it new, it would have come with a LE copy of the software, if that was an included controller. If you bought it used, you would have to buy a LE, Plus, subscription, or a Pro license. It will also play for 10 minutes on a Home version. Those are your options.

This thread is being locked, please do not open threads that are this old. AMAHM

Posted Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)