Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Live Feedback Does Not Work :(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I want to see what other DJ's are playing, the Live Feedback does not display any of the songs they played. Does not give me any thing. I am paying $9.99 for this service, and ever since you updated your content subscription, the "Genius DJ" playlist does not even show. Also is anyone else have this same problem? I am using Windows 8. Or do I have to become licensed Pro Basic user just to get get Live Feedback??

Adam E.
Va. Beach. VA

Posted Sun 31 Mar 13 @ 10:22 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You pay 9.99 for access to the audio membership. EVERYONE gets access to LiveFeedBack. When we rolled out LiveFeedBack the database was reset. What genre or songs are you playing and getting no results?

Posted Mon 01 Apr 13 @ 12:31 am
I get this 2 days ago and it does not work on my pc

Posted Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 2:30 pm
Bear in mind that 7.4 has been available less than two weeks, the database has been reset, not every user will have updated yet, those who have updated may not be online at gigs, and all sorts of other reasons!

Posted Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 2:38 pm
I keep on updating my software, and I still don't see "Live Feedback". This is not good :(

Posted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 11:40 pm
What happened to the Genius DJ tab and why Live FeedBack? It was nice looking at the Genius DJ when I had a brain fart and getting a few good ideas on what would be comparable to the track, vs only receiving one recommendation from live feedback?
Help!?

Posted Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 9:49 pm
got the same problem. the live feedback folder stays empty. anybody out there to help, support !?

Posted Mon 06 May 13 @ 11:36 am
Same here, some answers would be great.

Posted Fri 24 May 13 @ 1:39 pm
turtellPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't get anything from the live feedback folder either. I don't even know how it works. Can someone explain? I click the folder and it freezes the program for a few seconds and nothing comes up. windows 8 brand new Toshiba quad satellite.

Posted Sun 18 Aug 13 @ 6:18 pm
saschbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
turtell wrote :
I don't get anything from the live feedback folder either. I don't even know how it works. Can someone explain? I click the folder and it freezes the program for a few seconds and nothing comes up. windows 8 brand new Toshiba quad satellite.

I have exactly the same symptoms with my asus laptop.

Help me !

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 11:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Genius DJ was replaced from Livefeedback, which currently only provides a single recommendation. As we have stated above, the database was reset, as the old one could not be imported to the new feedback system.
The Livefeedback folder will work in a future update and as soon as the database will collect the necessary data.

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 12:20 am
Same thing here, Seems for this the fee version is better. not sure why I paid $99.00 for something that doesn't work as well as the free version.

Posted Tue 24 Dec 13 @ 12:01 am
Why does Live Feedback say Error on the Decks, I have paid the £9.99 for content unltd. Yet i cant load a live suggestion.

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 1:57 pm
i got a problem with virtual dj 8 , i have tried downloading music video clips for mixing.anytime i start to mix the video keeps going slow and it stops.

i get poor quality as well and aslo the video doesnt doesnt play normal as audio files.

can you help me

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 5:16 pm
There is a problem by switching the deck number
After the last update when I switching to 4 or 6 decks it is not switching please fix this problem.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 8:38 am
hi,
may I restart this topic?

I am using VDJ 8 at the moment but,
why the live feedback is telling me to play songs I don't have in my playlist?
Can I change an option to it so it will use only my playlist?

Cheers,
postma

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 2:59 am
Bassie Thunder wrote :
telling me to play songs I don't have in my playlist

That's the way it works! It gets info from other DJs about tracks that they are playing.

It has been requested by users for quite some time, that Live Feedback should only use local data - but nothing has changed.

By the way, you should not be posting in the VDJ 7 forum if you're using VDJ 8.

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 10:12 am
This thread has gone of the tracks. As stated, this is a version 7 forum. Any new questions about Livefeedback, start a new thread, thank you.

Posted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 5:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)