Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj With Numark Mix Track Pro 2 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi, i am a mixtrack pro 2 user, and i want to use virtual dj, what do i need to do?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 8:19 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Very easy: https://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html
Choose any of those (blue | red | yellow) and you'll have the full support of your controller.
The home version you are using is very limited to 10mins usage only.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:37 am
Ola galera,preciso de uma ajuda por favor. Comprei uma Numark mixtrack pró e o instalei para utilizar na Virtualdj 8, porém aparece uma licença da controladora dizendo o seguinte:
- Caso eu queira usar o equipamento de Dj profissional( NUmark mixtrack pró) preciso obter uma licença.

Como eu consigo esta licença sem ter custo para isso?

Posted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 6:29 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

NOTE: You cannot get a license for nothing. This is illegal. If you wish to use your controller with VirtualDJ, you will need to purchase a controller license for it (For home use only), the full VirtualDJ v8 Pro Infinity or a VirtualDJ v8 Pro monthly subscription. If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software by purchasing it.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 12:18 pm
Kindly tell me you would know if the Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 is compatible with Virtual DJ Home version? I look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

Posted Mon 10 Nov 14 @ 12:47 pm

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 11:30 am
guys plz help me I have NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO 2 but It is refusing to work with virtual dj 8. I do note see the mappers in the setup thus the sound is well set but the mappers are not seen plz plz plz help me

Posted Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 12:16 pm
I'm trying t update my software but I ran into this problem: Okay so I made an account forever ago but I can't remember my username or password, so I created a quick sign in using my Google account. When I went to put in the serial number, it said it was already registered. The thing is I registered it when I first made a virtual DJ account. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Posted Mon 17 Nov 14 @ 4:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 17 Nov 14 @ 7:54 pm
plz give me numark mixtrcak pro 2 softwar . plz sand me softwar plz plz

numark mixtrcak pro 2 virtual dj softwar plz plz give me full laisane

Posted Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 9:14 pm
Nobody will illegally give you the full software. Do not ask this again or your account will be locked.

If you wish to have the full software then you will need to purchase either the full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity or a monthly v8 Pro subscription.

If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Posted Thu 20 Nov 14 @ 6:50 am

Posted Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 12:33 pm
I have been issues VDJ8 for almost 1 year and bought Mixtrack Pro 2 5 months ago and now it just fails to connect, the software detects but will not let me use anyone have any ideas? I have full licence.

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 10:37 am
I bought a numark mixtrack pro 2 with serato on accident but I wanna use it with virtual dj can I still do so

Posted Tue 02 Jun 15 @ 11:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)