Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj With Numark Mix Track Pro 2 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hlavkusHome userMember since 2013
Will it work with my CUE 7.4. which I got with my old TotalControl? Also, I don't see any LOOP In/LOOP Out buttons on Mixtrack pro 2 as tehy are on TotalControl. Will this feature work with it?

Posted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:19 am
If it came included with the TotalControl, then it will be CueLE, which is limited software and will only work with the TotalControl. You should be able to upgrade it to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering its serial number in the box provided.

If you have the full Numark Cue, then you can check in CONFIG -> Mappers to see which controllers it supports. Click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and remove the tick from the option to only show connected devices. If it's not listed, then simply register your Cue serial number to your account and then download the mapper from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15711/Numark_MixTrack_PRO_II.html

If the controller doesn't have LOOP IN/OUT buttons then this feature won't be mapped by default, but in the full VirtualDJ Pro you can easily change mappings of other buttons to this function if you wish.

Posted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 11:35 am
I have the Mixtrack Quad and it worked perfect with my VDJ 7 LE up until a week ago when i changed my permissions so that it wouldn't ask for confirmation to open VDJ every time. For some reason my Mixtrack acts like its lost its mapping and is not recognized anymore. I just wanna spin man! Do i need to upgrade to pro to be able to download mappings into the system files? Because i already did that and it didn't work...

Posted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 10:36 pm
Hello guys ! Im new in here and i have one question. i would like to change the FX2 key of my mixtrack pro II to flanger.. when i press it now its backspin but i want to change it in flanger ! i go to maps and i try to change the effect but its too confusing and i cant make it !
PLEAAASEE HELP MEEE !!

Posted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 4:28 pm
mober22Home userMember since 2014
tengo la mixtrack pro 2, ¿que version de virtual dj me sirve para que funcione bien, por que viene con serato y quiero usar virtual dj

Posted Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 10:36 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 4:28 pm
mober22Home userMember since 2014
I have the Mixtrack pro 2, what version of virtual dj I used to work well, that comes with serato and I use virtual dj

Posted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 5:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Mixtrack Pro II doesnt come with VirtualDJ LE version, so you will need to purchase a license of VirtualDJ Pro Full version, as its the only one that operates fully with midi controllers.

You can use Home Free version as Demo (runs for 10 minutes with controllers each time you restart), to test the software prior purchasing Pro Full version.

Posted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 5:35 pm
hello i have virtual dj sofware and i wand a numark mix track skin. please send me the link to download. my software is also intact

Posted Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 9:47 pm

Posted Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 11:49 am
cari lagu buat berkarya susah

Posted Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 8:08 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Please also use the correct topic when posting or create a new one by clicking the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum. This topic is about the Numark MixTrack Pro II MIDI controller only.

Posted Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 10:57 am
may y please assist me with the licence of virtual dj

Posted Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 9:40 am
hi guys
i just bought a numark mixtrack pro 2 and i want to migrate all my cues and loops to virtual dj
do we have an import tool to extract the serato cues and loops ? or something that can help me out
thanks

Posted Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 10:18 am
DJBINGZYControlleristMember since 2014
hi i purchased a numark mixtrack pro 2 and also purchased skytec active speaker how do i connect the mixtrack to the active speaker with what connections?
kind regards

Posted Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 6:18 am
I can not use my original vdj skin that showed track title and time i was given the basic on how do i get my pro version back

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 10:19 pm
Simply register your VirtualDJ Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version.

If you need any assistance, then please contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE included with the MixTrack is limited software and does not support using custom skins. If you have not purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro (Infinity), then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money by using it at your gigs.)

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 11:37 am
but what if you do have the latest version and it still wont work

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 10:14 pm

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 4:51 am
well, its lighting up and everything, and i have virtual dj 8 my computer is detecting it and the table lights up but nothing, virtual dj says on the mapping that my device has failed to connect so i dont know if that is a problem with my computer or the table itself

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 9:34 am
74%