Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Program ceases to function after vdj7.2 Install????????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Happened again, even after I successfully installed all the new windows updates, defragged and cleaned the registry Three days ago, I went back and forth between the two programs(my karaoke one and vdj7.2), ran 'em both at the same time, immediately after the new install of vdj7.2, Then again the next day, BUT, the day after, I ran a full four hour karaoke show with the karaoke program. The day after that, yesterday, the karaoke program wouldn't play its songs. I restored to the point before the VDJ7.2 install, and the karaoke program immediately worked great. I have repeated this process three times.

How bout a computer guru that can give me a clue to what may be going on here. I'm happy with v7.02, but really really would like to update again. There is got to be some connection there between these two, perhaps in the registry, or elsewhere???? that allows the install of one to affect the other.

Essentially, the karaoke program does not function after an install of vdj7.2, but it doesn't stop functioning till after a complete four hour run of the karaoke program.
Karaoke program = MTU Hoster version 5.07

Really don't expect a complete explanation; just something that even might help with the connection that may cause a weird situation like this. I'm surevI am doing soomething wrong here, any lues, anyone????

Posted Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 2:18 am
Why not just run all your karaoke through vj??
Probably not the answer you where looking for but it will still get your job done?

Ter

Posted Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 5:46 pm
Simply just looking for clues that will give me something to think about why this could even be remotely possible to happen.

Posted Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 12:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)