Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj le cannot find the skin file

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey i was wondering if anyone had this problem before but i tried to open vdj le and when the app is opening i get this error that says cannot find the skin file in vdj documents or library folders please reinstall the application if anyone knows how to fix this i will appreciate if i get info. thanks

Posted Sat 01 Sep 12 @ 3:58 pm
having the same problem cannot get it fixed

Posted Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 9:17 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 7:22 am
Having this same problem with a new install from disc included with WeGo. Followed instructions on clean install page. Did not see any of the files you mentioned to delete. Other possibilities here?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 9:13 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 9:16 am
Just install 7.4 first and then 7.4.2! That works...

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 9:41 am
omg man I had the same problem for hours and this just saved me, thx alot

But that's pretty odd that the skins aren't in the new version of the software...

Posted Wed 01 Jul 15 @ 11:49 pm
spinnefxPRO SubscriberMember since 2010
I've followed all these steps...a few times, and still getting same error message. Question? After you unhide the folder/s, is there something else you're supposed to do or is supposed to work after you do this?

Posted Tue 08 Sep 15 @ 3:25 pm
IVE TRIED EVERY THING ON THIS PAGE AND NONE OF IT WORKS IVE HAD A TICKET FROM VIRTUAL DJ FOR SEVERAL DAYS THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO DO SEVERAL THINGS NONE OF IT WORKS THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!

Posted Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 2:38 pm
Just follow suggestion from christie74 completely uninstall vdi, then install version 7.4.1. and it will work, later just do the upgrade to version 7.4.7 for me it worked and I had the same issue

Posted Thu 07 Jan 16 @ 8:58 pm
This is driving me round the bend. How do I get this to work, nothing seems to be working.
I have a PC.

Posted Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 7:34 pm
Where can 7.4 be found to download, can't find it anywhere?

Posted Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 1:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 1:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)